Bar SupervisorYork St John Students' Union
** Open to York St John University students only **
We're currently looking to recruit for the position of Bar Supervisor, applications will be open for several weeks. If you're interested then read on and send us your application form.
We employ a large team of student staff. These are students from all years and a wide variety of courses, so there is a great social network within our team and many of our staff form lifelong friendships with the people they work with at YSJSU! If you are interested in working as part of the YSJSU team, then fill out the application form here and email David Tait email@example.com (Please Specifty the Job Role you are applying for in the subject line)
We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Are a current York St John University students
- Have previous experience in a supervisor role
- Will demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication
- Are over 18
- Can work up to 14hrs a week
- Can work key dates such as Arrivals Weekend / Week, Archies Days, St Patricks Day, Halloween etc
We open applications from early December to early-February. You will be trained through to the end of the academic year with a view to start as a fully trained member of the team in September 2019. As such the role is not suitable for current 3rd year students.
Applications will be open till midnight Sunday 3rd February 2019 and interviews taking place week commencing Monday 11th February 2019.
Unfortunately we will not be able to contact everyone that applies due to the expected high number of applicants.
- Salary: £9.05 ph
- Close date: 03/02/2019
- Location: York St John Students' Union