Vacancy | Sports Stewards
If you are looking for a flexible, part-time role, please contact us! We are recruiting multiple Sports Stewards to join our friendly, approachable Stewarding and Security team, in York. Successful candidates will be responsible for providing security to public areas of the event venues or stadiums; including hospitality, response teams or licence areas.
• To be proactive and always seek opportunities to provide extra assistance to our event attendees.
• To respond to breaches of venue/event regulations and handle any difficult situations accordingly.
• To communicate clearly and accurately with attendees in a professional, friendly and approachable manner.
• To take pride in your appearance and be immaculately presented at all times.
• To be self-motivated and comfortable in a diverse range of scenarios.
• To use your initiative and act in a calm manner, when necessary, to ensure attendees safety.
• Outgoing personality with excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Flexibility as shifts can often begin early and finish late.
• Reliability and punctuality.
• All successful candidates will be required to attend and participate in all relevant training sessions during their work.
• Previous stewarding experience would be beneficial.
To apply, please send your CV to Millie Considine: [email protected]
Please note, this position is based on casual hours only as shifts are not set or guaranteed.
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.