Vacancy | Graphic Designer
** Open to current York St John University students only **
We're currently looking to recruit for the position of Graphic Designer. If you're interested then read on and send us an application form.
We employ a large team of student staff. These are students from all years and a wide variety of courses, so there is a great social network within our team and many of our staff form lifelong friendships with the people they work with at YSJSU. If you are interested in working as part of the YSJSU team, then fill out the application form and email Lily Cordukes ([email protected]) (Please Specify the Job Role you are applying for in the subject line)
We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Are a current York St John University students
- Graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Unfortunately, we will not be able to contact everyone that applies due to the expected high number of applicants.
Please be aware York St John Students' Union offers Casual Contracts of Employment to provide flexibility for it's student staff to undertake their studies.