- Posted 28th February 2017 at 9:30am
As you may or may not know, we are a huge fan of the little card currently sat in our wallets which gives access to a whole array of discounts both in our fine city of York & online, the infamous NUS Extra Card. Every month we like to take one element of what it offers & give you the juicy details, and this month we are jumping head first into fashion!
Let’s be honest, we all love it. That feeling of pulling on something brand new for the first time, the compliments from friends and the double take from a stranger when you’re wearing something fresh. What we don’t like is the feeling of not eating because we have maxed out on said item!
But that’s where some thrifty NUS Extra use comes in… It offers discounts on a tonne of fashion retailers, all of which means you can scoop up the nicest threads at the cheapest cost. Here are some of our personal favourites:
- 10% off at Warehouse - Resolutely British Now. Warehouse curates the city. Taking the urban as its palette, designing clothes for the modern women who truly live the city. Created for women who seek reward in their every moment – both at work and at play. Warehouse is an urban spirit and attitude that could only be British now.
- 10% off at Soletrader - SOLETRADER was launched over 50 years ago and has established itself as a leader in designer and trend-led footwear. Hand selecting the best shoes from the most current brands, SOLETRADER provides a superior collection of shoes for men and women across all ranges. Whether you’re looking for a brand new pair of Nikes, Converse, Vans, UGGS or Dr. Martens we have them all! As well a great selection of exclusive designers like Chloe, Versace and Vivienne Westwood.
- 20% off at Missguided - Missguided is THE one stop shop for student style! With 100's of new catwalk inspired designs hitting the site every week at affordable prices, you can have all the latest trends the second they land. Giving those must have pieces a serious seasonal update, you can be a major in killer style with a mix of too-cool-for-school ripped jeans and insanely cool dresses.
- 10% off at Oasis - Channel your inner romantic this season as you take a walk down memory lane to the insouciant ‘70s. This season is all about looking back to a bygone era for some serious nostalgic fashion. Spend your days in washed denim, Prince of Wales check, cosy knits and ditsy florals before turning disco diva by night with embroidery, lace trims, beading, fringing and faux fur. Studio 54, here we come.
- 10% off at Jack Wills - Head to Jack Wills for your fix of all things fabulously British. You’ll find classic hoodies, sharp blazers, breezy dresses and timeless leather accessories. Never worry about what to wear in the morning again
- 10% off at boohoo.com - boohoo is one of the UK's leading online fashion retailers, offering trend-led clothing at affordable prices from celebrity and catwalk inspired pieces with lots of new looks arriving daily.
And that is just the start! With a huge amount of other discounts available, all found on the NUS Extra website, it really is a no brainer to start your spring shopping by buying an NUS Extra card now from the SU info point!