- Posted 26th June 2017 at 4:00pm
We need you… YES YOU!
We are looking for students from all over the YSJ student body to share their top tips, student anecdotes, first-hand experiences and wisdom for student life.
Whether you have something which you think will make someone smile, give them a leg up into student life or get them ready for their first few days in York, we want to hear from you!
We want to receive articles on the following topics:
- Getting back into student life after the holidays
- Tips and advice on curing homesickness
- First Shop suggestions when starting Uni life
- 1st/2nd/3rd year experiences – and what you’d tell yourself if you could do it all again.
- Fun foodie saver recipes
- Troubles and tribulations of student life
- Health and fitness
- Money / Finance / Saving
And just about anything else you think would be great!
If you have an article, fire it over to our Marketing & Communications Coordinator Matt Allton at firstname.lastname@example.org.