- Posted 20th October 2017 at 1:00pm
What is Study Abroad?
Study Abroad is an incredible opportunity for you to spend a semester or a year of your York St John University Undergraduate Degree in a different country.
- Study Abroad will not add extra time to your degree
- You will not pay tuition fees to your host institution abroad
- You will receive a reduction on your York St John University tuition fee
- Modules in non-English speaking destinations are delivered in English
How does it work?
We have exchange agreements in place with excellent universities all around the world that have been carefully selected for their quality and compatibility with York St John University programmes.
All modules you study abroad are credit bearing and will count towards your York St John University degree. This will give you access to a wide range of modules that you can’t take at York St John University such as Get Rich! Wealth in American History and Norwegian Society, Education and Culture.
Want to find out more?
Good news! The Study Abroad team are organising their annual ‘Study Abroad Fair’. The Study Abroad Fair is a chance for first year York St John University students to:
- Talk to the Study Abroad Team to find out about exchanges and how to apply
- Visit stands to find out about the different countries where you can go on exchange
- Meet students who have studied abroad to learn about their experience
- Meet visiting students from our overseas destinations who can tell you more about studying in their home country
The Study Abroad Fair is on Wednesday 25th October, from 2pm – 3pm in the De Grey Foyer, and Cakes and tea are provided!
See you there!