- Posted 11th October 2017 at 9:00am
Guys and Gals - are you aware that today is the start of BUCS?! Our first Wednesday BUCS Day has come around so quick! Many of our teams will be playing at various venues around the country trying to secure points for YSJ, for your University, ensuring we show the rest of the UK the extreme sporting skill we have here at YSJ. The teams are prepped and pumped ready for their first matches of the season, but a match isn't fun without a bit of a crowd.
From now on every Tuesday I'll be writing a post about what HOME sporting fixtures we have, to make sure you guys get down and support our YSJ students! We're one community and one team, so show your YSJ pride and get down to Haxby and Foss and support our guys and girls. An afternoon of free sport, I mean what more could you want eh?!
HOME Fixtures Wednesday the 11th of October:
- Men's Badminton (2nd) - 14:00 (FOSS)
- Women's Badminton (1st) - 14:00 (FOSS)
- Women's Basketball (1st) - 18:00 (FOSS)
- Men's Football (3rd) - 14:00 (HAXBY)
- Men's Football (5th) - 16:15 (HAXBY)
- Netball (3rd) - 13:00 (HAXBY)
- Men's Rugby League (1st) - 14:00 (HAXBY)
- Women's Tennis (1st) - 13:00 (HAXBY)
AWAY teams, make sure you keep us up to date on social media of scores and progress; regardless of you playing home or away, we want the best support for our students.
Good luck today YSJ, let's smash it.
WE ARE YS